Saturday 7 July 2012

Samsung released Kies Update for Galaxy S3 I9300DDLF3/I9300XXBLFB Changelog

Samsung has now rolled out KIES update for Galaxy S3 (SGSIII) i9300 users in few countries including INDIA. We have update the device using KIES and listed down detailed I9300DDLF3 changelog. Read on for details.



Firmware information
Model info GT-I9300
Android Version 4.0.4
Baseband version I9300DDLF3
Build Number IMM76D.I9300XXBLFB

AP  : I9300XXBLFB
CP  : I9300DDLF3
CSC : I9300ODDBLF3

I9300DDLF3/I9300XXBLFB Changelog (Thanks to MarkSam reader from Sammobile)

  • Brightness scroll and Auto check box is in notification drop down
  • Flipboard application is now pre installed, no need to download it from More Services
  • More options added in power off menu.
  • New Camera effects included in camera settings
  • Few cosmetic changes in keyboard
  • New widgets like Allshare cast added in to widgets menu
  • Now you can remove music application option from notification (it pops up when you connect headphones) (To do this goto settings>>Accessory )



11 comments :

  1. Hi I have updated but now i have 1 problem while taking Video shooting i cant take photo no camera button is available in it please check.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U need to switch off anti shake in video settings..then wheb u start shooting the video thqt camera button will appear

      Delete
  2. Thanks Shalini its working now. Thanks lot......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just noticed, in call logs the shortcut for dialing a number is gone now (a small green dial icon on right side of the number), now you will need to either tap on contact and then dial a number or swipe your finger left to right to call directly. This is rather annoying feature where instead of using one tap to dial now I have to swipe from left to right. Not sure if this is due to new LF3 update. Any idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too found out the same problem. It's quite annoying. It was much better with one tap before. dialling and receiving calls have slowed down too. I wish there be another update son too increase more performance.

      Delete
  4. My last update was xxLF2.. and i want to update it to LF3. how can i do that ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The phone got little sluggish after the latest update. Did anybody feel that? How should i Revive the beast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me! Really low framerate in NOVA 3 which was good before (Modern Combat 3 works perfectly!) *scratch head*

      Delete
  6. And the camera sound is finally turned off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have unlimted data use on my phone and My bluetooth tethering speed and portable wi-fi speed when connected to my mac was incredible before the update as long as i had 3 or 4 bar signal strength, i used to watch movies and hd youtube videos without any buffering n stoppages... now i cant watch a 240p youtube video cause its that slow, even with a maximum signal.

    ReplyDelete