Thursday 18 October 2012

How to Remove uninstalled Apps from Google Play MyApps List


Google Android Play Store is flooded with Apps, Some might be useful while other are just kind of junk. But whatever you install with your Google Login, it always gets recorded in to My Apps even after uninstalling the APP. This sometime creates problems with ever growing App list. But now you can delete those uninstalled apps from your My Apps History in Google Android Play Stores. Read on for more Details.

Google recently updated the Play Store APK to version 3.9.16 which has added the functionality to remove uninstalled Apps from My apps list.
Here is the procedure to Remove Apps from My Apps List
  • Goto Google Play Store App on your Android Phone
  • Click on My Apps
  • Click on the Delete Icon and confirm the deletions
  • You can also Delete in Batches using multiple selection by long tapping
 You can also follow the Video for the process. 



No comments :

Post a Comment